Monday 29 July 2013

Screw the last part...

There is no god here...

There is no comfort.

Faceless is dead.

Portnoy is gone. He had told me and Harold where Muffin and Genome where but after that we couldn't find him... Unikeia said he had other things to do but she didn't seem to know what or wouldn't tell us... He's not coming back though... I know it...

Lastly Muffin is gone too... When he woke up and finished posting what happened he told us. "we're almost done. Now we just have to find the last one." then the world seemed to blur and a voice spoke.

"I am always here." then everything went crazy. I don't know what happened then... No one does... When whatever it was ended Muffin was standing stock still. I went to him and I heard whimpering... Like terrified whimpering... Some sort of ancient, primal fear whimpering... He turned... his eyes were blank... Not pure white, but blank... And he was crying... Then he was gone... He turned away from me and ran... Straight towards the wall then vanished through it... Unikeia spoke then and told us it was done... I don't know how... but apparently the last Ne Timu is dead... We've lost so many...

The Liar, Portnoy, Megan, Faceless...

Hell... Marcinius, Jayson, that Vadim guy...

There's only one thing we can do to honor those who fell...

We're going to finish this... Let's go have a talk with The Devil... 

No comments:

Post a Comment